Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Financial Independence





There are so many people making lots of money on the internet. I wanted to be one of those people. Financially independent. Work from where ever I am. No time clock to punch. No bosses breathing down my neck. No one using me to make themselves rich, while I live paycheck to paycheck.

I wanted true financial independence.

I wasn't looking for handout. I love to work. I love to stay busy. I love to learn and experience new things.

What I was lacking was the knowledge and certain skills. I didn't know how to use my drive to make myself money. I had spent my life making other people money.

Knowledge is power, but only if you have the skills necessary to use the knowledge. Once you have the knowledge and the skills, making money online is easy. It doesn't take a genious. It takes someone with the drive to learn new skills and new ways of thinking. Then having the ambition to take action and use those new skills to make yourself wealthy.

Wealth comes from having the drive and self motivation to make practical use of knowledge and skills. No one can give you wealth. But you can learn the skills to make yourself wealthy.

Click on this link for more info:
http://nancelot.netsalaries.com/

Sincerely,
Nancelot

No comments: